Collapsible Microwave Popcorn Maker Household Silicone Popper No Oil Needed
Microwave Popcorn Maker No Oil Needed - Easy to Cook Healthy Snack Collapsible Silicone Popper with Lid and Handles Red
Add 1/3 cup of your favorite popcorn and microwave 2-4 minutes with no mess.
Convenient tabs makes removal from the microwave easy without the need for hot pads.
Collapses to hold lid and takes up less space than other poppers. Bpa Free, premium, food grade silicone cleans in the dishwasher.
Perfectly pops without oil for a light healthy snack. Or add oil for extra flavor!
If you don't Pop for joy over your Pop Pop Popper we will refund your money within 60 days, no questions asked.
Free Shipping - Within Us!
Ditch the popcorn makers with electrical cords or the hassle of cooking on your stove top. The Pop Pop microwave popcorn popper makes perfect, healthy popcorn in just minutes!
The lid uses steam to pop your popcorn for a healthy option; or add oil if you prefer! Built in tabs makes removing your popcorn easy and without the use of hot pads. You can even enjoy your tasty treat right out of the bowl.
The premium, Fda approved, food grade silicone is easy to clean- just toss it in the dishwasher! Fold the popper in and it's only a little over 2 inches tall, taking up very little space in your cupboards.
Pop Pop Usage Instructions
1. Stand the popper all the way up. Add 1/3 cup of popcorn seeds (oil and seasonings are optional).
2. Gently place the lid on. Do Not press it down tight. The steam will need to lift the lid as the seeds pop.
3. Microwave on High 2-4 minutes or until the popping slows down.
4. Use the side tabs to remove from the microwave. The popper will be Very Hot!
5. Carefully remove the lid and allow the steam to release. Wait a minute to cool.
Pop time will vary per microwave. Start off at 2 minutes and adjust from there. You may need to reduce the power level to 8 on higher watt microwaves (1000 ).
Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.8 x 2.6 inches
Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
Manufacturer: Pop Pop